I have the following 4mm locos for sale that have become surplus to requirements:
1. Bachmann 37429 'Eistedfodd Geneadlaethol' (£50.00 inc P & P)
This loco is straight out of the box and is weathered. It has never run
2. ViTrains 37425 'Sir Robert McAlpine/Concrete Bob' (£50.00 inc P & P)
This loco has been renumbered and weathered. I have never run this loco.
Apologies for the poor quality pics.....
3. Hornby 67018 'Rapid' detailed and weathered by me £60.00 inc P & P
http://bigtsmodels.fotopic.net/p64222923.html
1. Bachmann 37429 'Eistedfodd Geneadlaethol' (£50.00 inc P & P)
This loco is straight out of the box and is weathered. It has never run
2. ViTrains 37425 'Sir Robert McAlpine/Concrete Bob' (£50.00 inc P & P)
This loco has been renumbered and weathered. I have never run this loco.
Apologies for the poor quality pics.....
3. Hornby 67018 'Rapid' detailed and weathered by me £60.00 inc P & P
http://bigtsmodels.fotopic.net/p64222923.html