Trainman40083
Established Member
I've noticed this week 90006 and 90018 are working this service, through Stafford circa 12.25. Does anyone know which loco is leading, heading South? Thanks in advance.
I've noticed this week 90006 and 90018 are working this service, through Stafford circa 12.25. Does anyone know which loco is leading, heading South? Thanks in advance.
ThanksShould have been 006
I've noticed this week 90006 and 90018 are working this service, through Stafford circa 12.25. Does anyone know which loco is leading, heading South? Thanks in advance.
Presumably it’s on the front on 4M53 return service?Lovely.. Every time I have been out for 90018, it hasn't been on the front. Maybe it is shy.
One would hope so, unless they have found a way of turning two 90s and the train.Presumably it’s on the front on 4M53 return service?
Yes, and while I’ve seen that train a few times late-night in London, it might not be the most sociable hour further north!Presumably it’s on the front on 4M53 return service?
A valid point!Yes, and while I’ve seen that train a few times late-night in London, it might not be the most sociable hour further north!