Class15
Established Member
Hi all,
It is fairly standard practice for the Sundays 4L48 Daventry to Tilbury service to run as 4L50 on Saturday instead if the line is blocked in a place where the train cannot divert.
However, it was done this weekend. I can’t immediately see why, as the train appears to have been able to run Daventry - Rugby - Wembley - Camden - Stratford - Barking - Upminster - Tilbury. All the diversionary routes are frequently used by DRS so it could not be that they don’t know the routes. I’m just curious as to why the 4L48 could not run today?
It is fairly standard practice for the Sundays 4L48 Daventry to Tilbury service to run as 4L50 on Saturday instead if the line is blocked in a place where the train cannot divert.
However, it was done this weekend. I can’t immediately see why, as the train appears to have been able to run Daventry - Rugby - Wembley - Camden - Stratford - Barking - Upminster - Tilbury. All the diversionary routes are frequently used by DRS so it could not be that they don’t know the routes. I’m just curious as to why the 4L48 could not run today?