• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

47 790 + Mk3

Status
Not open for further replies.

EM2

Established Member
Joined
16 Nov 2008
Messages
7,522
Location
The home of the concrete cow
Yes, that's Mk 3 singular!
Seen leaving Stratford at 15:27, 47 790 had one Mk3 attached. I'd assumed the coach was on a skate, so hoped that when I jumped off my 315 at Forest Gate, I could get a snap.
Unfortunately, it was running at normal pace, so it passed us while we were stopped at Maryland :(
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MCR247

Established Member
Joined
7 Nov 2008
Messages
10,292
It would have been being taken from/to Wolverton for a overhaul
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top