• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

45212 - The Mancunian - 1st.March 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.

acw71000

Member
Joined
12 Mar 2012
Messages
65
45212 crossing the River Weaver at Northwich on 1st. March with 'The Mancunian' from Manchester to Holyhead
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lost property

On Moderation
Joined
2 Jun 2016
Messages
739
Interesting choice of name given I always thought "The Mancunian " used to apply to the, then London Rd -Euston service with "The Comet" coming the other way. Used to pass, I was told, at Congleton where I was happy to be stuck on a bus due to the former infamous level crossing being closed.
 

acw71000

Member
Joined
12 Mar 2012
Messages
65
Interesting choice of name given I always thought "The Mancunian " used to apply to the, then London Rd -Euston service with "The Comet" coming the other way. Used to pass, I was told, at Congleton where I was happy to be stuck on a bus due to the former infamous level crossing being closed.
And a rather more interesting destination back then compared to Holyhead!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top