Recently I've been looking into the times Mallard was steamed between 1985 and 1988, creating a list of all the times I've found of it running. I believe the number of times it was steamed was around 26, but I'm not certain about some of the tours I found, and others don't have much information surrounding them. I have created an excel file documenting my findings, with dark grey lines being ones I'm quite sure didn't happen and light grey being those I haven't found much information on. I'm also uncertain about 'The Scarborough Flyer' trains, as some images from 26/04/1986 run show a different headboard to that of the prior day, whilst some claim the same headboard was used (with it being spelt as 'flier'), so it's possible the second headboard was used for a run I haven't found any information on yet.
If anyone is familiar with these railtours could share what they know about them, or where I could find more information, I would be grateful! I really want to get an accurate list. There's one I'm really interested in - a double-header with 92220 Evening Star I haven't been able to find any images of.

If anyone is familiar with these railtours could share what they know about them, or where I could find more information, I would be grateful! I really want to get an accurate list. There's one I'm really interested in - a double-header with 92220 Evening Star I haven't been able to find any images of.
