• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

444/450 diagrams on the Pompey Direct

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwpa46

Member
Joined
14 Feb 2014
Messages
7
There was a discussion here back in 2011 about 450s on the Portsmouth direct line. There a website "no450s" (now dead) for a Pompey pressure group which had a useful list of all the 444/450 diagrams on the line which I have used when picking my trains. However, having had the misfortune of travelling on the 15.30 down the other day (a 4-car 450 on a very busy train - standing to Guildford) I find that the list is out of date. Does anyone know where I could find current info?
Cheers
Graham
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top