Was on a 4 car FGW 158 this morning heading from Brighton-Great Malvern. Made a nice surprise!
Patronage was high and shows that four coaches is ideal!
I presume the usual 3 coach hybrid was swapped for the two coach units.
Wheelslip was very evident today and I heard lots of trains being delayed due to poor rail conditions
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Another pointer-
why do National Express East Angliastock Suffer so severely from Graffiti attacks?
I only know this from photos but the 360s, 321s and mk3/91s seem to be frequent hits. I do not no many other operators who consistently have trains running around externally vandalised- not even Northern or C2C!
Patronage was high and shows that four coaches is ideal!
I presume the usual 3 coach hybrid was swapped for the two coach units.
Wheelslip was very evident today and I heard lots of trains being delayed due to poor rail conditions
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Another pointer-
why do National Express East Angliastock Suffer so severely from Graffiti attacks?
I only know this from photos but the 360s, 321s and mk3/91s seem to be frequent hits. I do not no many other operators who consistently have trains running around externally vandalised- not even Northern or C2C!
Last edited: