What’s going on here then?
17 Dec 2019 #1 E EcsWhyZee Member Joined 25 Jun 2018 Messages 41 What’s going on here then? Attachments 540ABDAC-268A-4DD3-834F-C00745CDEC1E.jpeg 3.4 MB · Views: 203
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in R RailUK Forums
17 Dec 2019 #2 B Bletchleyite Veteran Member Joined 20 Oct 2014 Messages 113,832 Location "Marston Vale mafia" It's not EMR purple. I think the reason for it was to prevent reflections in the cab window from the white body?
It's not EMR purple. I think the reason for it was to prevent reflections in the cab window from the white body?
17 Dec 2019 #3 pdeaves Established Member Joined 14 Sep 2014 Messages 5,932 Location Gateway to the South West Bletchleyite said: It's not EMR purple. I think the reason for it was to prevent reflections in the cab window from the white body? Click to expand... Yes, there's a thread on here somewhere. Look for the word 'aubergine'.
Bletchleyite said: It's not EMR purple. I think the reason for it was to prevent reflections in the cab window from the white body? Click to expand... Yes, there's a thread on here somewhere. Look for the word 'aubergine'.
17 Dec 2019 #4 transmanche Established Member Joined 27 Feb 2011 Messages 6,021 Bletchleyite said: It's not EMR purple. Click to expand... Indeed, possibly 'Great Northern purple'.
17 Dec 2019 #5 pdeaves Established Member Joined 14 Sep 2014 Messages 5,932 Location Gateway to the South West There we are: https://www.railforums.co.uk/threads/class-365-aubergine-front.189707/