Hi all,
34067 is back with avengance! Here is my video of it murdering Wilpshire bank between Clitheroe and Blackburn with its loaded test run.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnCIYocJZTE
What a noise!
Cheers,
Mark
Just uploaded 3 photos to my site. In the caption I am making it clear of where I was stood as already someone has questioned me on where I was standing for the video!
http://mark-walker.fotopic.net/c1938646_1.html
Cheers,
Mark
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Just uploaded 3 photos to my site. In the caption I am making it clear of where I was stood as already someone has questioned me on where I was standing for the video!
http://mark-walker.fotopic.net/c1938646_1.html
Cheers,
Mark
34067 is back with avengance! Here is my video of it murdering Wilpshire bank between Clitheroe and Blackburn with its loaded test run.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnCIYocJZTE
What a noise!
Cheers,
Mark
Just uploaded 3 photos to my site. In the caption I am making it clear of where I was stood as already someone has questioned me on where I was standing for the video!
http://mark-walker.fotopic.net/c1938646_1.html
Cheers,
Mark
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Just uploaded 3 photos to my site. In the caption I am making it clear of where I was stood as already someone has questioned me on where I was standing for the video!
http://mark-walker.fotopic.net/c1938646_1.html
Cheers,
Mark
Last edited: