• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

319s London Midland

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischh69

New Member
Joined
30 Jul 2016
Messages
4
Seeing as GWR won't take on any 319s and London Midland and SouthEastern only want a few what happens to the rest that become surplus to requirements I hope they can find a new home but I cannot see one unless GWR change their minds and decide they want to use them after all.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MatthewRead

On Moderation
Joined
21 Nov 2014
Messages
1,643
Location
West london
Seeing as GWR won't take on any 319s and London Midland and SouthEastern only want a few what happens to the rest that become surplus to requirements I hope they can find a new home but I cannot see one unless GWR change their minds and decide they want to use them after all.

I already posted a thread like this called "Class 319 future"!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top