• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

319220 Debut, Crompton at CJ and West Brompton Night Trainspotting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian G

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
3,553
Hello RailUK

Today I went to West Brompton and I took the 18:19 Silverlink Class 313122 to Clapham Junction , the train was quite crowded, and at Clapham Junction, surprise,surprise!, I saw FM Rail Class 33103 "Swordfish" with Saloon Car "Caroline" parked in Kensington Siding (Between Platform 2 and 3)
While going to the end of the platform where I could take a photo of the Crompton, the Guard of the Desiro on platfrom 3 said to me, "That is something you don't see every day" and I said to him, "Well i'm also surprised to see that as well", So i took the photo of the 33 and then I headed to platform 14 to wait for the 18:38 Class 319220 Debut Service which was delayed until 18:41 due to a severe delay of a 6car 456 at the platform, I boarded the train, and I opened the window and I put my camera out of the window ( i checked to see whether trains were coming from the other side!)
i got off at Victoria to tak a photo of 319220 at the station and then I quickly got back to find out all the seats were occupied and the train left Victoria on the 18:52 SU707 to West Croydon, I got off at Clapham Junction and quickly rushed to platform 14 to take a photo of the 319, I just saw a Watford Bound Electrostar on the platform, so i rushed to platform 16, but the Doors have closed, SO , i have rushed back to the Footbridge in order to get the 19:05 Silverlink, but by the time i got there, the train has left, so i rushed to platform 11 to get the 19:08 Dorking train to Wimbledon formed of a Double Refurbished 455 , I got off at Wimbledon and waved at the 442 passing by, and I took the C-stock to West Brompton and I waited for the Eurostar, at the station, it started to rain and I saw 1 313,1 377,2 92s, and One Eurostar, i got back home at 20:00, and i started posting Gen to the Yahoo Groups and now i'm here, all tired and looking forward for tommorow when I get to leave school for 3 hours to take photos of the Local Environment
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RJ

Established Member
Joined
25 Jun 2005
Messages
8,828
Location
Back office
Ah! Did you get some decent enviro shots today i.e 37029 at KX? ;)
 

Julian G

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
3,553
Ah! Did you get some decent enviro shots today i.e 37029 at KX? ;)

Nope, I went to this building called school , where everyone said hello to me, i took my camera to school (as the teacher asked) but we didn't go to the Local Enviro today, so i'm going tommorow
Nah Joe ;) the local enviro is in Fulham Broadway!
 
T

Tom

Guest
I would be pedantic and say define local.

So I'd then go to London to get pictures of my local environment. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top