• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

313201 : how to find it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastwayfan

New Member
Joined
2 Mar 2022
Messages
1
Location
Brighton
now I love filming 313201 when I see it - but that’s not very often . Has anyone got any tips as to how to know where it will be and when ?
Cheers
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JonathanH

Veteran Member
Joined
29 May 2011
Messages
23,395
now I love filming 313201 when I see it - but that’s not very often . Has anyone got any tips as to how to know where it will be and when ?
Cheers
Look at '03_179's blog where he posts its workings each weekday.

Today it seems to be working Brighton diagram BI704 which seems to be on the western part of the area the 313s work.
 

JonathanH

Veteran Member
Joined
29 May 2011
Messages
23,395
So no 313s to Seaford now? Not even on weekends?
There are three 313 diagrams shown to Seaford but that is pretty much all the 313 work east side of Brighton whereas more 313 work is on the west (and always has been).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top