• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

2nd ever LNER Azuma on the Inverness Aberdeen line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zander trains

Member
Joined
19 Sep 2023
Messages
184
Location
Inverness
So last Monday an LNER Azuma at Inverness was diverted via aberdeen and I am planning on making a video about it.
An Azuma has been on this line back when the Stonehaven incident happened but I am wondering if one has been on this line since then?
I am planning on putting “2nd ever LNER Azuma on the Aberdeen Inverness line” as the title but I am wondering if that is true.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Joined
2 Sep 2016
Messages
18,333
Location
Glasgow
So last Monday an LNER Azuma at Inverness was diverted via aberdeen and I am planning on making a video about it.
An Azuma has been on this line back when the Stonehaven incident happened but I am wondering if one has been on this line since then?
I am planning on putting “2nd ever LNER Azuma on the Aberdeen Inverness line” as the title but I am wondering if that is true.
No, in fact two Azumas worked Aberdeen to Inverness after the Carmont crash, back in 2020, as they were unable to run south due to the derailment.

There have been other ECS diversions from Inverness to Aberdeen due to closure of the HML for whatever reason.
 

Zander trains

Member
Joined
19 Sep 2023
Messages
184
Location
Inverness
No, in fact two Azumas worked Aberdeen to Inverness after the Carmont crash, back in 2020, as they were unable to run south due to the derailment.

There have been other ECS diversions from Inverness to Aberdeen due to closure of the HML for whatever reason.
Thanks for the info I will make some edits to the title when I release the video
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top