Aictos
Established Member
- Joined
- 28 Apr 2009
- Messages
- 10,403
Right, I've made some arrangements to be in the area with another colleague on the 26th Feb, what would be the best way to get to Norwich from Hertford?
Travel down to Moorgate and walk to Liverpool Street?
Travel from Hertford East direct to Liverpool Street?
Hertford North to Norwich via Stevenage and Cambridge?
Bearing in mind, I'm departing Hertford about 1400 and want to get to Norwich if possible to get a return run to Yarmouth as well as Lowestoft before either experiencing IC to Liverpool Street or go direct to Peterborough on the Liverpool Lime Street service at the end.
Travel down to Moorgate and walk to Liverpool Street?
Travel from Hertford East direct to Liverpool Street?
Hertford North to Norwich via Stevenage and Cambridge?
Bearing in mind, I'm departing Hertford about 1400 and want to get to Norwich if possible to get a return run to Yarmouth as well as Lowestoft before either experiencing IC to Liverpool Street or go direct to Peterborough on the Liverpool Lime Street service at the end.