have 222101/102 been repainted in emt livery yet?are their any photos going about?cheers
29 Jan 2009 #1 T Tin Rocket Member Joined 24 Nov 2008 Messages 248 Location midlands have 222101/102 been repainted in emt livery yet?are their any photos going about?cheers
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in R RailUK Forums
29 Jan 2009 #2 eastmidschris Member Joined 10 Dec 2007 Messages 54 Location Market Harborough Hold your horses! 222102 only arrived last night. They aren't being painted until next week!
29 Jan 2009 #3 P156KWJ Established Member Joined 26 Nov 2007 Messages 4,226 Location Nottinghamshire Tin Rocket said: have 222101/102 been repainted in emt livery yet?are their any photos going about?cheers Click to expand... wohh! Have you ever painted a train? I helped paint an LMS box wagon, took us a couple of weekends
Tin Rocket said: have 222101/102 been repainted in emt livery yet?are their any photos going about?cheers Click to expand... wohh! Have you ever painted a train? I helped paint an LMS box wagon, took us a couple of weekends
29 Jan 2009 #4 GNERman Established Member Joined 8 Oct 2008 Messages 1,595 Location North Yorkshire Do you know how much it will cost to paint one of them? (I sort of do)
29 Jan 2009 #5 MCR247 Established Member Joined 7 Nov 2008 Messages 10,296 Do they paint or vinyl them?
29 Jan 2009 #6 eastmidschris Member Joined 10 Dec 2007 Messages 54 Location Market Harborough MCR247 said: Do they paint or vinyl them? Click to expand... The other Meridians have been painted so I guess they'll prob paint these too.
MCR247 said: Do they paint or vinyl them? Click to expand... The other Meridians have been painted so I guess they'll prob paint these too.
29 Jan 2009 #7 GNERman Established Member Joined 8 Oct 2008 Messages 1,595 Location North Yorkshire I'll tell you that to paint a normal coach (road) it costs about 3-5 grand so it'll cost a bit eh?
29 Jan 2009 #8 M Max Forum Staff Staff Member Administrator Joined 8 Jun 2005 Messages 5,466 Location Cambridge There's already a thread about this: http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=21537