• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

2026 Pay Award

Horizon22

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
Joined
8 Sep 2019
Messages
11,028
Location
London
Don't think anyone has mentioned LNER drivers have accepted a 4 year pay deal with various other changes to Ts&Cs including a 4 day week and an effective 32 hour week....

I’ve not seen this reported elsewhere, where has this come from (no need to name the actual source, just general idea).

Also I presume “effective” is doing some heavy lifting here?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DoubleO

Member
Joined
30 May 2018
Messages
217
It's been voted on through ASLEF and accepted. I'm very surprised it's not made it onto this thread yet.

I believe the 32 hour week is a reduction in productive hours as part of a 35 hour roster.
 

Top