gabrielhj07
Established Member
19JUL
444009
444027
444009
444027
Same, plus 44004 (cabride)20/07/24
MRC
66654
16440 (Steam)
And the second half of the trip…A belated report of a set of new scores following an 8-day trip to Denmark and Germany. As usual, only locos and power cars included and shown by country of registration.
Denmark registered
3201/05/15/16/20/28/30/36/38/40
Germany resigstered
145039/047/103
146005/104/112/117/502/505/532/536/560/564/575/577
147006/577
182504/532
193263/288/499/500/604/794/795/934/936/939/948
245203
401082/582
402005/006/008/010/018/046
Poland registered
5370002/004
Switzerland registered
482031
I was also on that 197102 service for the winner. I’d been completing the Manc trams.20/7:
197043 (Manchester Piccadilly - Manchester Airport)
197102 (Manchester Picaddilly - Crewe)
197107 (Nantwich - Manchester Piccadilly)
197114 (Chester - Runcorn)
197120 (Manchester Piccadilly - Nantwich)
A couple of set swaps working in my benefit, and one which didn't (197113 was showing as working a Manchester service earlier, but that ended up on a Swanline stopper with a 2 coach 197 heading to Manchester instead). Didn't make it to Liverpool in the end for a 777 hunt but looked like things went a bit wrong on the Wirral services.
I think that is all the active 2 coach 197s in my book, only the ones with the signalling for the Cambrian.