• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

2023 New Haulages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

KT550

Member
Joined
23 Dec 2020
Messages
927
Location
Surrey
28 Mar 2023

158714ScotRailKintore (KTR)Aberdeen (ABD)
170412ScotRailAberdeen (ABD)Inverurie (INR)


29 Mar 2023

43138 / 43163 ScotRailForres (FOR)Inverness Airport (IVA)
158721ScotRailKeith (KEH)Elgin (ELG)
170427ScotRailAberdeen (ABD)Insch (INS)

Plus the following now cleared for 10+ miles:
158701, 158707
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,835
Location
Nowhere Heath
You've all been busy I see! So far, before I go and wield my red pen, I've only one recent score to share:

27/03/2023

LU Piccadilly line:

874

That was the only score available out of many westbound trains, only saw one head the other way when I could ID trains. Considering the amount of wants I have on the Piccadilly line, that's just nuts!
 

Segedunum

Established Member
Associate Staff
International Transport
Joined
22 Dec 2013
Messages
4,754
Location
Up North
01/04

156495 156505 156507
320321 320401 320411 320413 320414
380003
385029 385040 385112 385102 385115 385123

First SPT area bash in about four years...

Original 320s completed.
 
Last edited:

Kite159

Veteran Member
Joined
27 Jan 2014
Messages
22,813
Location
West of Andover
1st April:
Seaton Tram 15

Well I had an hour in Seaton between buses and the next bus I was due to catch called at Colyton so I decided to have a little spin.
 
Last edited:

D841 Roebuck

Established Member
Joined
16 Mar 2012
Messages
2,131
Location
Rochdale
02/04/2022
09107
20048
68011
7714 (Steam 0-6-0 PT)
172213
350123
350261
Tram 3144 (last Metrolink one)
 
Last edited:

KT550

Member
Joined
23 Dec 2020
Messages
927
Location
Surrey
02 Apr 2023

450079South Western RailwayLondon Waterloo (WAT)Twickenham (TWI)
450106South Western RailwayLondon Waterloo (WAT)Feltham (FEL)

London Underground:
205
877
11020
11024
21338
21543
96002
96077
96085


Plus the following now cleared for 10+ miles:
377139
378144, 378228
450046, 450074
458508
 

KT550

Member
Joined
23 Dec 2020
Messages
927
Location
Surrey
04 Apr 2023

345024​
Elizabeth LineCustom House (CUS)Abbey Wood (ABW)
Abbey Wood (ABW)London Liverpool Street (LST)
450045​
South Western RailwayLondon Waterloo (WAT)Feltham (FEL)

London Underground:
21350
21370
21458
51504
51606
91069
91113
91213
91219
96019
96037

Docklands Light Railway:
11
13
23
27
30
32
36
48
52
57
68
69
91
102
109
122
138
139


Plus the following now cleared for 10+ miles:
377326, 377457
450025
 

KT550

Member
Joined
23 Dec 2020
Messages
927
Location
Surrey
I wasn't planning on doing anything today but then I received an email to say my last Southern 377 was out, so I decided to go get it. (Still after some Southeastern 377/5s though).

05 Apr 2023
377320SouthernLondon Victoria (VIC)West Croydon (WCY)
.
378152London OvergroundWest Croydon (WCY)Whitechapel (ZLW)


London Underground:

11011
11052
11064

91289
91305
91309
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,835
Location
Nowhere Heath
Nice work on clearing the 377s, that is an enormous job! I have got to get on with them at some point, there's too many on my list for my liking.

I've also been out today, eventually I'll get on with posting my recent scores. I've got Race Across The World to catch up with first though!
 

TT-ONR-NRN

Veteran Member
Joined
30 Dec 2016
Messages
12,883
Location
Cambridge
I wasn't planning on doing anything today but then I received an email to say my last Southern 377 was out, so I decided to go get it. (Still after some Southeastern 377/5s though).

05 Apr 2023
377320SouthernLondon Victoria (VIC)West Croydon (WCY)
.
378152London OvergroundWest Croydon (WCY)Whitechapel (ZLW)


London Underground:

11011
11052
11064

91289
91305
91309
Congratulations on the Southern 377s and best of luck with a speedy clearance of Southeastern's too. I cleared the full class of 377s back in 2021 and it felt pretty damn good. :D
 

KT550

Member
Joined
23 Dec 2020
Messages
927
Location
Surrey
Nice work on clearing the 377s, that is an enormous job! I have got to get on with them at some point, there's too many on my list for my liking.

I've also been out today, eventually I'll get on with posting my recent scores. I've got Race Across The World to catch up with first though!

Congratulations on the Southern 377s and best of luck with a speedy clearance of Southeastern's too. I cleared the full class of 377s back in 2021 and it felt pretty damn good. :D
Thanks for your congratulatory messages. It's taken about 5 years since I started recording rail journeys in detail.
 

KT550

Member
Joined
23 Dec 2020
Messages
927
Location
Surrey
6 Apr 2023

375702SoutheasternBromley South (BMS)London Victoria (VIC)
375706SoutheasternLondon Victoria (VIC)Bromley South (BMS)

London Underground:

11061
21337
21438
96072
 

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,835
Location
Nowhere Heath
Thanks for your congratulatory messages. It's taken about 5 years since I started recording rail journeys in detail.

Not bad, not bad at all. I had my first 377 in 2004 I think, too long ago to remember for sure. 19 years later and I still want a lot of 377s, as evidenced by a copy-paste from my wants list below:

377129/142/144/145/153/161/163
206/210/211
312/315/321/325/327/328
404/409/423/430/436/437/439/457/460
503/506/512/514/516/522
604/605/606/607/610/613/618/620/624
701/705/708

One day I might actually go on a mission and clear them out, the problem being that there's just so much to do in London that I rarely have time for stuff south of the Thames!
 

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Joined
8 Apr 2010
Messages
17,849
Location
Epsom
20/03/23

720 118
720 122

720 513

03/04/23

720 116
720 123
720 124
720 126

720 507
720 583
 
Last edited:

D841 Roebuck

Established Member
Joined
16 Mar 2012
Messages
2,131
Location
Rochdale
07/04/2023
43133, 43144
170405, 170415
195116
802215

08/04/2023
52053+53628 (preserved Cl108)
43034, 43134
158704, 158705, 158713, 158716
 

D841 Roebuck

Established Member
Joined
16 Mar 2012
Messages
2,131
Location
Rochdale
10/04/2023
D2774
08490
37674
43149
45025 (Stanier Black 5 4-6-0)
46512 (Ivatt 2MT 2-6-0)
158717
170394
 

KT550

Member
Joined
23 Dec 2020
Messages
927
Location
Surrey
10 Apr 2023

376035SoutheasternEltham (ELW)London Cannon Street (CST)
.
465015SoutheasternLondon Bridge (LBG)Bexleyheath (BXH)
465016SoutheasternOrpington (ORP)London Bridge (LBG)
465168SoutheasternLondon Bridge (LBG)Orpington (ORP)
465911SoutheasternLondon Bridge (LBG)Sidcup (SID)
465912SoutheasternWaterloo East (WAE)London Bridge (LBG)
.
720539Greater AngliaLondon Liverpool Street (LST)Tottenham Hale (TOM)


London Underground:
11088
96008

Docklands Light Railway:
59
105
117
128
132
146
153


Plus the following now cleared for 10+ miles:
465005, 465031, 465044
 

GW4117

Member
Joined
10 Mar 2021
Messages
25
Location
West Berkshire
January - March 2023
168110345062720517
168111345067720545
180105387147745006
220008387149745010
221122387150755420
222003387152755424
222004387159800313
345040700131802113
345060
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top