• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

2014 NNR Grand Steam Gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny_w

Member
Joined
23 Jan 2011
Messages
251
Location
Rural suffolk
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

w0033944

Member
Joined
23 Jul 2011
Messages
555
Location
Norfolk
Disappointed that you haven't had any replies yet. Sadly, I was unable to visit, but I've watched a lengthy Youtube video of the event which emphasises its intensity of operation and the sensory effect of larger locos double-heading many of the services. Might the presence of Mayflower on the Railway be related the the presence of Chatham Steam at Weybourne?
 

Johnny_w

Member
Joined
23 Jan 2011
Messages
251
Location
Rural suffolk
I don't often get replies to be fair. I'm not exactly the most amazing photographer on the planet. But if someone enjoys even one shot then it's worth it - I certainly enjoy my efforts!

No idea about Chatham Steam I'm afraid.

JW
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top