Hello everyone
I'm looking for some general advice on if I should, but more importantly how to go about recording this for 2014. Now seems like an apt time to start, I did only about 2 days out in 2012 and was to have no idea how much of a thing this was to become at the start of 2013. It would be nice to know of a day just how far one gets, and maybe calculate the other odd bit of data as well as keep a record of journeys for nostalgic reasons. But I don't want it to become too all-consuming. I'm aware some people record all the journeys they make in tandem with a unit number but I am really not interested in this if I'm honest. I guess that might change at some point. I would have thought Excel would make an excellent starting point.
What have your experiences been like? How long does it take/is it much faff in relation to journeys made? What do you get out of it?
Thanks to all.
I'm looking for some general advice on if I should, but more importantly how to go about recording this for 2014. Now seems like an apt time to start, I did only about 2 days out in 2012 and was to have no idea how much of a thing this was to become at the start of 2013. It would be nice to know of a day just how far one gets, and maybe calculate the other odd bit of data as well as keep a record of journeys for nostalgic reasons. But I don't want it to become too all-consuming. I'm aware some people record all the journeys they make in tandem with a unit number but I am really not interested in this if I'm honest. I guess that might change at some point. I would have thought Excel would make an excellent starting point.
What have your experiences been like? How long does it take/is it much faff in relation to journeys made? What do you get out of it?
Thanks to all.
