ATW Alex 101
Established Member
20 years ago today, 20th March 1993, a bomb was placed in 2 bins in Warrington town centre. 2 Children were killed, one person died a year later and over 50 more were injured.
This day has a very poignant meaning to my family, my nan, grandad, mum and dad were heading up to Warrington that day and had my mums car not had a flat tyre on the motorway, I don't think I would be with them to this day
For some reason my family has averted a few things like that, in 1999 we were in London the day of the Ladbroke Grove crash, I was on the Northern line the day that runaway train was about in 2010, my uncle was in London Bridge the day it got bombed as well as being in the building above that pub that got bombed in covent garden. Scary really to think about it.
More on to the Warrington bombing, nobody has been prosecuted for these attacks, what are your views on this?
RIP Johnathan Ball,3, Tim Parry,12 and Bronwen Vickers, 33-those who were lost on that day
This day has a very poignant meaning to my family, my nan, grandad, mum and dad were heading up to Warrington that day and had my mums car not had a flat tyre on the motorway, I don't think I would be with them to this day
More on to the Warrington bombing, nobody has been prosecuted for these attacks, what are your views on this?
RIP Johnathan Ball,3, Tim Parry,12 and Bronwen Vickers, 33-those who were lost on that day