mighty impressive footage from chicago http://www.wimp.com/chicagoblizzard/
15 Feb 2011 #1 C Clip Established Member Joined 28 Jun 2010 Messages 10,821 mighty impressive footage from chicago http://www.wimp.com/chicagoblizzard/
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in R RailUK Forums
15 Feb 2011 #2 Dai. Established Member Joined 2 Aug 2008 Messages 1,210 Location Wales That's a lot of snow.
15 Feb 2011 #3 WestCoast Established Member Joined 19 Jun 2010 Messages 5,665 Location South Yorkshire Dread to think how we'd cope with that in the UK
15 Feb 2011 #4 Dai. Established Member Joined 2 Aug 2008 Messages 1,210 Location Wales WestCoast said: Dread to think how we'd cope with that in the UK Click to expand... I like the fact you think we'd have a chance of coping in such weather, given what we've done in the past with snow.
WestCoast said: Dread to think how we'd cope with that in the UK Click to expand... I like the fact you think we'd have a chance of coping in such weather, given what we've done in the past with snow.
16 Feb 2011 #5 WestCoast Established Member Joined 19 Jun 2010 Messages 5,665 Location South Yorkshire I like the fact you think we'd have a chance of coping in such weather, given what we've done in the past with snow. Click to expand... I know we wouldn't have a chance
I like the fact you think we'd have a chance of coping in such weather, given what we've done in the past with snow. Click to expand... I know we wouldn't have a chance
16 Feb 2011 #6 B b0b Established Member Joined 25 Jan 2010 Messages 1,371 It was a lot of snow. The next day, trains were disrupted somewhat, with the Metra commuter service running Sunday schedule on some lines and no service on other lines. Pretty much everything was back to normal the day after though, including the "antiquated third rail" CTA trains.
It was a lot of snow. The next day, trains were disrupted somewhat, with the Metra commuter service running Sunday schedule on some lines and no service on other lines. Pretty much everything was back to normal the day after though, including the "antiquated third rail" CTA trains.