• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

1Z21 London King's Cross - Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Condor7

Member
Joined
13 Jul 2012
Messages
1,083
Location
Penrith
The above was the 02.30am depature class 90/67 hauled train to Leeds to run as required duing the Olympics.

Does anyone know if it will be running as required during the Paralympics?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Welshman

Established Member
Joined
11 Mar 2010
Messages
3,068
If you look at the EC website and select the day in the Timetable Changes section, you'll find details of any extra trains running.
 

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Joined
11 Jun 2005
Messages
3,087
Location
Trowbridge
Yes same for 1Z20, does not appear for searching tickets or anything. From other posts I've seen on this and a local signaller I know of, I've been told they haven't ever ran so far!
 

grid56126

Member
Joined
4 Sep 2011
Messages
295
Yes same for 1Z20, does not appear for searching tickets or anything. From other posts I've seen on this and a local signaller I know of, I've been told they haven't ever ran so far!

You won't find them because they are unadvertised relief trains. Despite the best attempts by a gaggle of bashers turning up at Euston / St Pancras proclaiming to need homeward travel, there is actually a rather well coordinated system in place thats is able to tell if there is a -genuine- demand for these trains. No -genuine- demand, no train. Simples.


Grid
 

Condor7

Member
Joined
13 Jul 2012
Messages
1,083
Location
Penrith
Yes same for 1Z20, does not appear for searching tickets or anything. From other posts I've seen on this and a local signaller I know of, I've been told they haven't ever ran so far!

Well I guess if they have not run for the Oympics, they will not run for the Paralympics, but thanks everyone anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top