• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

1st Class Excuses and discussion on 1st provision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatboy

Established Member
Joined
23 Jun 2011
Messages
2,274
I remember hearing on the radio once that someone sat in first class during a weekend where first class upgrades were available. According to them they were going to pay when the guard came round.

However when the guard came round he told them they should have bought the upgrade off him before sitting in first class. There argument was, what is the difference, I'm going to pay whatever happens.

That was a few years ago now I heard that story.

This seems incredibly unusual and against how Weekend First generally works. Sounds like there is a tad more to this story.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top