• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

1P68 2130 Liverpool Street (05/08)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAX54

Established Member
Joined
15 Jan 2008
Messages
3,906
Cracking run to Colchester !

1P68 managed Witham in 37 mins, and Colchester in 46 ! and in fact some other IC services later in the evening did just as well :)

Goes to show what can be done when traffic and passengers are light, and all lines open to London ! :)
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Alfie1014

Established Member
Joined
27 Jun 2012
Messages
1,205
Location
Essex
Best I’ve had on the down road on the xx:00s is a few runs at 43 or 44 minutes, the 20:00 is a good un.

However the best run I’ve had was on the up just before Christmas last year I caught the late running 15:30 ex Norwich from Colchester and we got to Liverpool St in 41.5 mins cracking run!
 

dk1

Veteran Member
Joined
2 Oct 2009
Messages
19,897
Location
East Anglia
Ipswich to Liverpool St non-stop in 53mins is my PB & that was with almost a minute waiting outside for a platform. Of course I was driving too :p
 

LAX54

Established Member
Joined
15 Jan 2008
Messages
3,906
1P70 2230 Ex Liverpool Street, also arived 8+ mins early Colchester, as dk1 says this is how they should be :) (and if I recall was done with the 86/DBSO ? )
 

306024

Established Member
Joined
23 Jan 2013
Messages
3,974
Location
East Anglia
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top