TheSel
Member
Hi Folks.
Does anyone have any info on any planned amendments to this service today, please?
My neighbour is booked on it from Stafford to Bournemouth, but has received an email from her ticket provider, to say the train is cancelled from Leamington Spa.
I've looked on Real Time Trains: https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/service/gb-nr:C23570/2025-07-31/detailed#allox_id=0 and although the page is titled:
1O18 1225 Manchester Piccadilly to Bournemouth
Departing today
... the stock is shown as Manchester Piccadilly to Birmingham New Street [only].
I can see no reference to an issue at Leamiington Spa, as in her email notification though.
Any info / advise gratefully received. Thanks.
Does anyone have any info on any planned amendments to this service today, please?
My neighbour is booked on it from Stafford to Bournemouth, but has received an email from her ticket provider, to say the train is cancelled from Leamington Spa.
I've looked on Real Time Trains: https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/service/gb-nr:C23570/2025-07-31/detailed#allox_id=0 and although the page is titled:
1O18 1225 Manchester Piccadilly to Bournemouth
Departing today
... the stock is shown as Manchester Piccadilly to Birmingham New Street [only].
I can see no reference to an issue at Leamiington Spa, as in her email notification though.
Any info / advise gratefully received. Thanks.
Last edited: