• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

1L52 17:50 Victoria to East Grinstead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
11 Jan 2015
Messages
972
I’m on this train which is taking the very much lesser used route via Crystal Palace. Yes, I know it’s not uncommon per se, but I haven’t gone this on a non-stop train for a long time. Assume there must be trouble through Norbury.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

PGAT

Established Member
Joined
13 Apr 2022
Messages
2,132
Location
Selhurst
Signalling problem at Selhurst presumably. When I was there a couple hours ago the train I was on sat at a red light 3 times with nothing in front or in the way
 

Class455

Established Member
Joined
19 May 2016
Messages
1,519
There was a signal fault at Selhurst which led to the diversion via Crystal Palace.
 

RichJF

Established Member
Joined
2 Nov 2012
Messages
1,202
Location
South London
Multiple East Grinstead services have gone via Crystal Palace. I'm currently waiting for one at Oxted that's heavily delayed.
 
Joined
11 Jan 2015
Messages
972
Presumably the crossover from down fast to down slow at Selhurst. Down fast to down fast wasn’t being sent via Crystal Palace.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Seems to be OK this morning.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top