• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

1a31 24/10/12 wkf-kgx

Status
Not open for further replies.

umontu

Member
Joined
17 Feb 2011
Messages
516
Location
Lancashire & Yorkshire
Hi all,
I'm yet to have ever made it on to a hst and I'm traveling to London from Wakefield for a music talk.

I am booked to travel on 1A31 13:15 from Wakefield West Gate and I've tried to find out if this is a HST or an Intercity 225.

Looking on flickr it's been both, anyway to find out?

It's booked as electric on opentraintimes.

http://www.opentraintimes.com/schedule/G02233/2012/10/23

Thanks!

(not 100% sure this is the correct area of the forum either, sorry if wrong)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

34D

Established Member
Joined
9 Feb 2011
Messages
6,048
Location
Yorkshire
If its booked electric, then there is a small chance it could be a HST if something fails (or is reshuffled) earlier.
 

umontu

Member
Joined
17 Feb 2011
Messages
516
Location
Lancashire & Yorkshire
If its booked electric, then there is a small chance it could be a HST if something fails (or is reshuffled) earlier.

Yeh that was my guess, when I saw it was from Leeds I had a feeling it'd be a 225.

Good news is I'm off to Edinburgh 08/11/12 from Huddersfield so thanks to calc7 and the 125 group I'm looking to catch 1S11 10:00 London Kings Cross to Aberdeen. 8-)

Cheers all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top