• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

1950's-60's shunting engine parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Lord

New Member
Joined
1 Oct 2019
Messages
1
Location
uk
Hi, Sorry if this is wrong place to post this but I have a couple of Twin disc hydraulic torque converters as fitted to late 50's early 60's shunting engines (and possibly others) that I would like to dispose of. They were attached to Rolls Royce C6 SFL engines that I bought and came out of working shunters.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top