Danfilm007
Member
- Joined
- 5 Jul 2015
- Messages
- 330
Hi all,
Yesterday, whilst coming in on the 20:30 Virgin service to London from Piccadilly in Crewe, I saw 185 121 just outside the station (sat by the signal on approach into P1). Being quite far out of their normal operating area, I was wondering whether this just a prep or train crew movement, or even doing some testing with the units in and around Crewe? Did a bit of a look on RTT and so far can't see anything to help!
Dan
Yesterday, whilst coming in on the 20:30 Virgin service to London from Piccadilly in Crewe, I saw 185 121 just outside the station (sat by the signal on approach into P1). Being quite far out of their normal operating area, I was wondering whether this just a prep or train crew movement, or even doing some testing with the units in and around Crewe? Did a bit of a look on RTT and so far can't see anything to help!
Dan