• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

18:26 Leeds to Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

185143

Established Member
Joined
3 Mar 2013
Messages
5,371
I am planning to travel on this train tomorrow. I have found a child single at £9.35. Is it worth paying the £12.50 first class ticket? I'll be using a £7.70 RTV if that affects anyone's judgement.
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

calc7

Established Member
Joined
8 Aug 2011
Messages
2,097
Yes - I wouldn't even think twice about that up-trade.
 

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Joined
4 Feb 2010
Messages
24,471
I would imagine you would get a tea/coffee/water, plus one round of snacks.
 

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Joined
4 Feb 2010
Messages
24,471
Yes, if the trolley guy is onboard.

There is no guarantee however remember.
 

maniacmartin

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Joined
15 May 2012
Messages
5,438
Location
Croydon
I only think it's worth it if you are unlikely to get a seat in Standard, but are likely to in First
 
Joined
21 Feb 2011
Messages
214
Location
Doncaster
As I discovered to my shock recently when boarding the 0655 Leeds to Manchester on a Monday morning, First Class only had a couple of seats left!
Very pleasant though, comfy, drinks and snacks provided... Worth the upgrade.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top