• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

171/8 on 1G34 1334 AFK - BTN yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatwickDepress

Established Member
Joined
14 Jan 2013
Messages
2,588
Location
Leeds
I was on 1G34 1333 Ashford Int'l (AFK) to Brighton (BTN) yesterday and was surprised to have a four car 171/8 instead of a two car /7 instead. Is this usual now in the summer, or was this due to stock failure? I ask, as I saw a /7 in the station siding at Eastbourne when I went down in the morning.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

N Levers

Member
Joined
22 Dec 2010
Messages
308
It's done on a week by week basis for the Summer as it did August last year.

The unit goes down to Eastbourne early Saturday morning and back to Selhurst late Sunday night.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top