• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

17:03 Newcastle to Leeds (17/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greyman42

Established Member
Joined
14 Aug 2017
Messages
5,368
Does anyone know what happened to this unit between Newcastle and Durham? It was 52 L into Durham but then kept time to York. I was on a Voyager that passed it stationary just north of Durham.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Baxenden Bank

Established Member
Joined
23 Oct 2013
Messages
4,759
Does anyone know what happened to this unit between Newcastle and Durham? It was 52 L into Durham but then kept time to York. I was on a Voyager that passed it stationary just north of Durham.
There was an ambulance called to a train at Chester-le-Street. This one sat there for 36 minutes so I assume that was the train in question. I was sat on 1E23 slightly delayed as a knock-on effect.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top