• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

1527 Man P - Reading: What's happening today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
27 May 2021
Messages
696
Location
Daventry
Arrived at Macclesfield for the above train due 1549. It was showing as Cancelled on the screens so had to make a quick decision to jump on late running 1A44 Euston Train.

Only when I was in board and doors had closed did I see on RTT and Traksy the XC train showing as leaving Man P slightly late! I tracked it as far as just before Stockport and then it seemed to disappear off both Systems. At Stoke it was again showing as Cancelled. What happened to the XC Train and where did it go?

I and a lot of others are now on a coach Stoke to Stafford; my journey is Macclesfield to Rugby, so should make the LNR via Trent Valley train at Stafford (STA).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top