Next time they can cancel then and leave you no service?
I refer you to the post I posted above some hours ago.
Next time they can cancel then and leave you no service?
I refer you to the post I posted above some hours ago.![]()
What, the one about magicking a locomotive and carriage stock from thin air with an hour's notice?
You go ahead and keep on believing that would have been possible even under BR.
Waffle! I was on platform 5 at Exeter St Davids at the time when 143620 arrived from Plymouth fully expected the worse and I was not disappointed, its was DANGEROUSLY overloaded. When the 143 stopped at Exeter there were so many people and their luggage crammed inside the doors and along the length of the 2 carriages that because of the internal pressure against the trains centre door it wouldnt open when activated and I saw one of the passengers force one half of the door open with his hand and the passengers behind him then literally fell out through the half opened door. This was a serious health and safety issue believe you me.
Its no wonder that the conservative MP for Devonport Oliver Colvile yesterday called for a full debate on transport links to the South West in the House of Commons yesterday.
http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Ply...nsport-links/story-20237106-detail/story.html
Two days earlier
Patrick McLoughlin today told the same Plymouth newspaper that the loss of the cities airport may mean inter-city rail connections need to be improved.
http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/x12/story-20223288-detail/story.html?afterReg=Y#ixzz2m0mM7jYm
I know First Great Western and their staff do the best they can with the limited resources they have but whether some posters on this thread like to admit it or not there are some very big ongoing issues with rail services west of Exeter to Plymouth and Cornwall now that need addressing which the government is now being made increasingly well aware off thanks to growing political pressure. Sweeping these problems under the carpet is no longer an option in the 21st century.
You have to laugh, this is how passengers on the privatised railway are now treated. British Rail would probably have taken their passengers all the way through to Plymouth and if the delay looked to become more significant, summoned a rake of stock to provide the return service. This isn't about minimising delays to passengers, its about maximising shareholder value. Unfortunately some people have become so used to the farcical railway we now have that they see FGW's actions here as positive!Its the system that's wrong.
so why expect a miracle from the railway?
I wish I hadnt started this thread now! :roll:
FGW had a train failure, managed to get a unit off maintenance early, a spare driver had just signed on and worked the unit to Plymouth and back to help the passengers and it still isnt good enough.
I bet if FGW just said "sod it you will have to wait an hour for the next train" nobody on here would have moaned but because they did everything possible to cover for a failure you are all bloody moaning about it!
As for "dangerously overloaded", have a look at any suburban train arriving on platform 10 at Clapham jn between 0800 and 0900 on a weekday (they are roughly every 3 minutes) and tell me this 143 was any worse than that! :roll:
Kudos to FGW. At least they bother, when XC turn a Voyager at Exeter or Newton they provide nothing at all.
They could provide taxis for those customers who arrive 2 hours 20 minutes late when they do it due to missing the last direct connection to Great Malvern each time it happens. Not that I am bitter or anything.
They could provide taxis for those customers who arrive 2 hours 20 minutes late when they do it due to missing the last direct connection to Great Malvern each time it happens. Not that I am bitter or anything.
Have you ever spoken to XC directly asking if a taxi would be available?
Delay repay?
You will get all your money back.
Nope, I use a Rover for the journey.
You should still get at least something.