• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

0641 East Croydon - Victoria

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodAtum

On Moderation
Joined
11 Dec 2009
Messages
2,684
As I'm working in the New Year's Day parade on Sunday, I'll be planning to take this train in the morning. Does anyone know what class of train this might be?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lrd

Established Member
Joined
26 Jul 2010
Messages
3,018
It's coming from Brighton so highly likely to be a Class 377
 

Lrd

Established Member
Joined
26 Jul 2010
Messages
3,018
Apologies, I looked at tomorrow morning instead of the 1st. On real time trains it's booked for standard class only and 75mph max speed which to me says Class 455 but obviously this can't be relied on. So I've no idea I'm afraid :(
 

OFFDN

Member
Joined
30 Nov 2016
Messages
87
Location
Herne Hill
2P03 06.41 East Croydon to London Victoria (arr 07.10) is down to be formed of a 5 car 377, so almost certainly a 377/6.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top