• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

06:06 Edinburgh to Plymouth HST gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Pickle

Member
Joined
24 Nov 2013
Messages
24
Location
london
The above service has until recently always been diagrammed as an HST but recently has been a Voyager. Does anybody know if this is a permanent change?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
6 Jun 2005
Messages
78,541
Location
Yorkshire
I use this train to get to work meetings every few weeks; it was an HST when I used it last week but I see it's been a Voyager every day this week. I don't think that train has been a Voyager for me going back a long time now.
 

APT618S

Member
Joined
7 Dec 2018
Messages
510
I think it has been a combination of weekend engineering works and the Birmingham New St disruption on Mon:
I see from RTT 1S51 (1227 Plymouth - Edinburgh), the northbound working is running as an HST today, this usually returns on the 0606 the following day.
 

hexagon789

Veteran Member
Joined
2 Sep 2016
Messages
18,335
Location
Glasgow
Engineering work, various incidents and an in service failure conspired to make 1V50 a Voyager substitute everyday this week so far.

It was an HST last Friday and every day last week.

I understand it should be an HST tomorrow; Set XC02 with PCs 336 and 321.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top