• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

“Operational Incident”

Status
Not open for further replies.

dk1

Veteran Member
Joined
2 Oct 2009
Messages
19,874
Location
East Anglia
Nice one. Knew you were wanting to finally push the button a while back. More time for enjoying those ‘Spoons old chap!
You bet mate. Whitby coming up next week along with the new additions around Leeds. Hopefully no operational incidents along the way in keeping to this thread ;)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ExRes

Established Member
Joined
16 Dec 2012
Messages
8,430
Location
Back in Sussex
You bet mate. Whitby coming up next week along with the new additions around Leeds. Hopefully no operational incidents along the way in keeping to this thread ;)

Congratulations, have you disconnected the alarm function on your clock? I did mine with a hammer :D
 

dk1

Veteran Member
Joined
2 Oct 2009
Messages
19,874
Location
East Anglia
Congratulations, have you disconnected the alarm function on your clock? I did mine with a hammer :D
Cheers. Got to the point I detested that sound. Not being one to ever catch silly o’clock flights or holidays I have no intention of hearing it ever again <:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top