I just tried to buy a advance ticket from CrossCountry - On the delivery options page I have two options:
1) Print my own (which is new to me, but requires a printer)
2) Use the self-service machine.... and pay £1 for the privilege!
When did they start charging for the self-service machines? I like the way they're cheeky enough to keeping saying they have "no booking fee". Instead they nickel and dime you in other ways.
Any other operators doing this?
I'm simply buying the ticket through East Coast now who don't seem to have that.
1) Print my own (which is new to me, but requires a printer)
2) Use the self-service machine.... and pay £1 for the privilege!
When did they start charging for the self-service machines? I like the way they're cheeky enough to keeping saying they have "no booking fee". Instead they nickel and dime you in other ways.
Any other operators doing this?
I'm simply buying the ticket through East Coast now who don't seem to have that.