My sort of logic! I suppose I ought to be grateful that they don't charge £2.75 for an e-ticket like Ticketmaster do for some concert tickets.Perhaps they could use a carrot rather than stick approach and give a £1 discount on the ticket if you use an e-ticket. As many people would pick it, but you don't lose the business of customers who prefer a real ticket.
I always wonder why anyone would use a website that charges a fee when there are plenty that don't charge fees. As such, I can't see any reason to buy tickets from Thetrainline, unless perhaps if you are a new customer as you can get 3% cashback through Quidco.Apologies if this has been posted before, but Cross Country now charge £1 to collect tickets from a ticket machine when booking via their website. I took my mouse elsewhere.
The thin end of the wedge?