• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by wiilassie

  1. W

    RailSail Irish Rail issued ticket - valid on Tube?

    Thanks for this helpful info. Going on responses here, I think rather than go through the palaver of trying to get a Southeastern ticket office to refund and reissue the ticket a month on, I'll probably take my chances with Irish Ferries. I'm perfectly happy to pay a £5 upgrade if needed, though...
  2. W

    RailSail Irish Rail issued ticket - valid on Tube?

    Sorry to hijack this thread, but I've had the same experience. On 12th May I bought a ticket from London Charing Cross for Reading>Dublin on Sun 24th July and was told that reservations were not required for any part of the journey (I specifically asked about the ferry). The member of sales...

Top