Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Hi guys I'm wondering if any one can help me. Ive been trying to gain employment in the rail industry but haven't had any luck. My background is demolition as a plant operator and have various cpcs tickets. I'm trying to get a job as a track operative or something similar and hopefully progress...
Hi I'm wondering if anyone on here could help me. I've worked in demolition as a plan operator for 6 years and I'm thinking of switching and I'm trying to get on the rails.
I've got my plant tickets like 360, dump truck, telehandler aswell as a few others including slinger/signaller but I'm not...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.