• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by timberwo7ves

  1. T

    7 Day travelcard on a pay as you go Card

    you guys are all awesome, superbly explained by all. Thanks a lot, I went with the 7-day travel card (and yes swt_passenger, I selected Feltham as my station to activate). Cheers!
  2. T

    7 Day travelcard on a pay as you go Card

    Ah thanks, so the high fares were correct. When it says something like On the "Collect your product" page, does that just refer to activation? If the product is not activated (touched in at the specified station) then it will just be as if nothing was ordered, or will there be a fee? I...
  3. T

    7 Day travelcard on a pay as you go Card

    Hi guys :) I've been using my pay as you go Oyster this past week (with a 16-25 railcard discount applied) thinking that it caps at either ~£5 or ~£8 (depending on peak or not peak) - surprised when I saw that the daily charges were around £10-12 (and £15 when I didn't touch out properly). Is...
  4. T

    Reading to Shepherds Bush

    transport wizards. Thanks for your help thefab444 and yorkie :] all the best
  5. T

    Reading to Shepherds Bush

    Thanks for the HSR XD Would it be cheaper with my railcard (can you buy the £5 travelcard with the 1/3 off discount), or were those prices inclusive? :) edit: Sorry, how do I choose a boundary zone ticket online, or do I have to do it at the station? I tried BZ6 but it didn't work on the First...
  6. T

    Reading to Shepherds Bush

    Hi guys :] From February, I'll be needing to travel from Reading (RDG) to Shepherd's Bush (either rail or underground) for an evening course twice a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays) (arriving in Shepherd's Bush before 645pm). And then from Shepherd's Bush, back to either Feltham (FEL) or...

Top