• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by steve wilson

  1. S

    Freightliner daily trip questions.

    Thanks for your replies everyone. I see the train at the Weston Rhyn Crossing, which is on the Chester-Wrexham-Shrewsbury line. It is southbound.
  2. S

    Trivia: Shortest journey that includes all operators?

    How about Wrexham General To Wrexham Central by Arriva Trains Wales. I think it's a journey of about 300 metres?
  3. S

    Freightliner daily trip questions.

    Good Morning Most mornings I have to stop at our local railway crossing to allow a very long, rumbling Freight Train Past. It's operated by Freightliner, using class 66 engines. The set up of the train is very unusual as two engines are used. Instead of a traditional double head (newbie...

Top