• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by sarahneal

  1. S

    Swanley to London Chancery Lane

    Many thanks to maniacmartin, mrmartin, and W-on-Sea for your valuable advice. Yours advice has really helped me to make my journey plan :D
  2. S

    Parking nearby Lewisham/Lee/New Cross rail stations

    Thank you very much indeed for your help!!!
  3. S

    Parking nearby Lewisham/Lee/New Cross rail stations

    I was wondering whether someone can help me. Can anyone kindly tell me the name of any road/street nearby Lewisham/Lee/New Cross train station, where street parking is free and out of CPZ.
  4. S

    Swanley to London Chancery Lane

    I am going to start a new job in Chancery Lane (zone 1). I was wondering whether there is any cheap option (e.g. split season ticket) to travel from Swanley to Chancery Lane. Aso, I would be very grateful if someone can mention the name of any road/street nearby Lewisham/Lee/New Cross train...

Top