• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by robcowen

  1. R

    Overshooting on a season ticket

    Got it, thanks. So it's the fact that part of my journey is by season ticket that means that the train doesn't have to stop at WMB. Excellent... it's almost like the rule was made for my exact situation. :D
  2. R

    Overshooting on a season ticket

    Thank you. So, just to clarify, if I have a MKC to WMB season ticket, but board a train that goes direct from MKC to Euston, I would need to buy a single ticket between WMB and Euston before I board at MKC? (No need for a return, as I would then take the tube to Wembley Park instead, as that is...
  3. R

    Overshooting on a season ticket

    From January I will be commuting from Milton Keynes Central to Wembley Central (WMB) and intend to buy a season ticket for this. However there is only one train I can feasibly take each morning that does this journey. If I were to miss it (or it be cancelled) I would have to take a train instead...

Top