• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by PAFCStan

  1. P

    Plymouth-Weymouth

    Thanks everyone! :)
  2. P

    Plymouth-Weymouth

    So this split WOULDN'T require changing between Junction and Pen Mill?
  3. P

    Plymouth-Weymouth

    Hi all, What would be the cheapest way to get from Plymouth to Weymouth on Saturday, 19th July? I'd like to arrive in Weymouth between 1100 and 1300, and leave Weymouth later than 1730. Thanks in advance.
  4. P

    Dagenham East to Waterloo

    Thanks everyone, if I don't get it, it wouldn't be a disaster as it would just be a bus back from Exeter, but that's not something I'd rather do! Might leave the match early if there's a lot of injury time though, don't want to put it in too much doubt but I'd like to make sure I get to Waterloo...
  5. P

    Dagenham East to Waterloo

    Hi, don't know if this is the right section (or even the right website), apologies if not. Taking advantage of South West Trains' winter sale and going to Dagenham on Saturday 22nd February to watch the football (splitting at Honiton from Plymouth). Last train back from Waterloo to...

Top