• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Recent content by OnThePlatform

  1. O

    Duties of platform staff?

    Hi everyone! Thanks for the replies, been very busy the last week or so, apologies for delay in replying. I will have to start learning a few of the routes then and also some of the local landmarks. Not worried about dealing with customers, been working in customer facing roles for the...
  2. O

    Duties of platform staff?

    Hi! So I have passed my assessments, interview and medical with southeastern and have been accepted in to the company! Yey! However I originally applied for a customer service role at Cannon street but was told later that I was given the job of platform staff at London bridge. What...

Top