Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!
Thanks that is really disheartening, I feel like they are purposely giving free days as they know so many people do this.
Is there any season ticket ombudsman I could complain to?
Thank you
Am I ok to do that? The email says
'As for the date, we are unable to change this so I do apologise but if it does not expire until next year then the replacement would need to be purchased for after that date.
'
If I renew early won't I loose any discount from train delays over the year...
Hi
I renewed my season ticket 2 days ago it renews on the 31st of Dec. At the ticket office I got 10% discount for delays and also 3 free days which now means my yearly season ticket runs to the 3rd of January 2020.
This means that I will have to pay 2020 rail fares and not 2019 rail fares...
We are aware of an issue with emails from the Forum to Microsoft-based email accounts (hotmail/outlook/live.com email addresses). This is being looked into currently, thanks for your patience meanwhile.